We laugh around Halloween time because we never know if we should buy those cute little furry monster halloween costumes that will keep the children warm on Halloween night, or if we should send them out as nekkid as the law will allow (covered in OFF of course) to keep them from melting.
Let us all partake of a little virtual Autumn as we look at photos of fall colored pretties taken around the flea house recently.
Doesn't that put you in the mood? Here's a small list of things we'll be giving Praise
to Jesus for soon!!!
- The urge to get outside and clean up the yard!
- The urge to go outside AT ALL!
- The poundage we'll lose from getting up and going outside!
- Light sweaters
- Longer nights
- Cozy fires
- The smell of burning leaves
- Sweat pants (aahhh thank you Lord, thank you for comfy sweats!) I can't wait to put mine on!
- Gumbo and Chili
- Hot Chocolate
- Open windows
- Outdoor flea market/sale events!
- and for the men....FOOTBALL!!
Thanks for visiting--come back and see us soon!