Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Visit to Miss Samantha's Booth

Samantha has some new pretties in her booth at the flea market that you must come and see! Football season is upon us--so show our SUPER BOWL CHAMPS some LUV with a little fleur di lis bling like this...

I have one of these hanging on my rear view mirror and it just makes me  happy to see it sparkling in the sunshine! Miss Carla is a Saint's Fan! 


or this... 

or how about one of Sam's uber cool paintings? The guys love these--they look great in
their mancaves-so if you need a guy gift, and that guy loves Da Saints--he would love one of these! 
Trust me--I know these things. Miss Sam also offers these in colors us girls like--like PINK!


She also has lots of pretties like this


and these...FABULOUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment