Sunday, October 3, 2010

Miz Carla's review of October's Junkin' on Main

I have to giggle when I think about everything I saw and heard this weekend. I'll share some of that a little later, but for now let me show you some of the photos I snapped.

I got Miz Tina's windows "Halloweenized" a bit. I always say windows as in more than one (and there is more than one), but for some reason I never "do up" the other one. That's pretty dumb huh? I'll make a point to remember the other window when we pretty it up for Christmas.


I was a lazy girl and didn't bother with my tent, so I traveled light and set-up on the sidewalk. There's that poor ignored window behind my table.  I must've been in a hurry--look at that table cloth all wadded up and not straight...tacky tacky!

A few junkie treasures placed outside. Lots of these things found new homes.


Open for business---come on in!

In addition to her lovely dresses & Bows Miss Pat has added some super cute monogrammed items to her line. How cute are these little who dat? jeans and overalls?
Miz Jayneann was there with her pretty jewels

Cutie Patootie Miz Arlene was there too, but unfortunately her tent was always full of people and I wasn't
able to get a good picture of it.
and here's the always fun  & lovely JuJu
and last but certainly not least... the lovely Miss Samantha was there with all of her pretty
Fleur di Lis stuff.

and look at these adorable wreaths Samantha's friend Katie made 
Many thanks to all of you who came to shop with us, and those who came to visit. 
We appreciate each and everyone of you!

Next weekend Tina and Company will be in Washington, LA for the bi-annual trade days sale. 

Happy Junkin' to all!












No comments:

Post a Comment