Thursday, October 7, 2010

The flea market Maven's wagon is loaded up

and first thing tomorrow morning she'll be headed out to join her fellow gypsies on the lawn of the beautiful old schoolhouse in Washington, LA. I snapped a few photos of the trailer and had to giggle at how much stuff she managed to stuff into it.

back view
front view--I don't think anything else could possibly fit in there Miz Tina
ha ha! I was wrong--she managed to stuff that wreath in :D
This gal knows how to pack! The next time I have to move--I'm *so* calling her to supervise the loading.

It's going to be a beautiful weekend, so try to make plans to visit the trade days in Washington this weekend. The sale starts on Friday Morning and runs through Sunday afternoon. Look for Tina and her band of tent gypsies smack dab in the center of all the action.

Happy Junkin' to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment