Sunday, August 22, 2010

News from the Flea Market...

Hello Everyone,
Miz Carla here with an update on the fleahouse for the month of August. Miz Tina has been busy setting up a new booth in our friend Arlene's new flea market "Treasure Hollow" (I'll post details of that grand opening at the end of this post), and rearranging, organizing and making space for me to have my very own booth! I'm so excited to be playing "flea market" with the other "fleas!"

In other news... We're *SO* ready for FALL!!! Wish it would hurry up. Here are the fall dates for our Junkin' on Main event...y'all plan to come down and see us!!

Oct 1 & 2
Nov. 5 & 6
Dec. 10 & 11 (11th is also Town Christmas Parade)!



If you need a rocking chair--this one is gorgeous!


Some of Miz Emily's pretties. She's got 40% off in her booth!

See that sold sign on the pretty old suitcase? Miz Tina bought it from one of her vendors! LOL

the following photos showcase some of the gorgeous red stuff around the flea market....


this photo shows something that always manages to catch my eye (and I cringe when one of my children goes anywhere near it)... it's a beautiful old buffet table covered in glass. The light from the cut crystal shaded lamps casts a lovely glow on the whole display. I'm thinking those lamps need to come live at my house.
as promised...here are the details on Treasure Hollow. The grand opening will be Saturday September 4th. The directions are... 5 miles west of Glenmora on Hwy. 113 Look for the BIG BLUE BUILDING. The hours are Wednesday-Saturday 10:00 am- 4:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment