Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy weekend...still no pics...

We had such a sunshine filled busy weekend! Friday the shop was really busy with lots of great folks stopping by...and buying!!!

Saturday we took a roadtrip to North Louisiana. One of my nieces graduated from college ... and... we junked there and back (and ate all day too!) I got some neat stuff but I still don't know how to load the pictures!!!! Soon and very soon I will learn how! Thanks to those of you who posted comments on my 1st post ... I love responses!

Sunday is church day in our family and we had some wonderful services yesterday! I LOVE my church family! Monday is always "clean house" day at the Burnaman's because we have our ladies bible study here each Monday nite (love my girls)! We are in the middle of Beth Moore's study of Revelations right now and it is an awesome study! We had 24 ladies last week and it was raining cats and dogs...just like it is supposed to do tonite too...

Can't wait to tell you all about my shop and post some pics of it too!

Until later....

Tina B.

No comments:

Post a Comment