Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yes this blog is still A L I V E :D

Miz Carla here extending my apologies to Miz Tina's readers. Please forgive me for being so tardy with this update. I took these photos a month ago..even edited them, but am just now getting around to posting them. I've been pretty busy since opening the boutique and unfortunately Tina's blog as well as both of mine have suffered--but that's ok because we're all happy, healthy and having fun and that's all that really matters right?

Anyhoo here are some pics of the flea market all prettied up and rearranged. Tina worked her little patootie off but now she's all settled and enjoying her "Happy Place."

New Room


 Where Tina's "Happy Place" used to be
 Where Tina's counter and office used to be.






 Betty and Linda's booth
 New counter and office area.

Emily's great big new booth.


Take care and come visit soon!

1 comment: